22 Haziran 2021
Mesajlar
Dahası  
Reaksiyon skoru
Konum
Maraşlıyık gardaş
İsim
pcustasi1
Hoca başınızdan geçen bir anıyı anlatın dedi benimde başımdan geçen önemli bir anım yok sizde varsa rica etsem atsanız olur mu ?

mehmettici

80+ Silver
Katılım
27 Nisan 2023
Mesajlar
Dahası  
Reaksiyon skoru
İsim
mehmet demirel
watpaddan bak ingilizceye cevir orda iyiler çikiyor arada

Katılım
15 Nisan 2024
Mesajlar
Dahası  
Reaksiyon skoru
İsim
Ahmet
ben sana yazayım ing direk

back in then i decided to buy a perfume for my friend for his birthday,his birthday is at 15th of february,i went to a shop to take the perfume at 14th of february,in valentines day,i went in,choosed one like nothing happened then came to near of cashier to get the job done,while its almost done,cashier stared me dead in the eyes,she thought i have done something unacceptable because of i was buying a male perfume in valentines day AS A BOY

pc ustasi1

80+ Silver
Katılım
22 Haziran 2021
Mesajlar
Dahası  
Reaksiyon skoru
Konum
Maraşlıyık gardaş
İsim
pcustasi1
  • Konu Sahibi Konu Sahibi
ben sana yazayım ing direk

back in then i decided to buy a perfume for my friend for his birthday,his birthday is at 15th of february,i went to a shop to take the perfume at 14th of february,in valentines day,i went in,choosed one like nothing happened then came to near of cashier to get the job done,while its almost done,cashier stared me dead in the eyes,she thought i have done something unacceptable because of i was buying a male perfume in valentines day AS A BOY
La olm edebiyat dersi için lazımdı ASDQWDGEQWDG

Top Bottom