Yardım FİFA 22 ULTİMATE TEAM TAKIMIMI SİLDİM

Katılım
1 Temmuz 2020
Mesajlar
Dahası  
Reaksiyon skoru
İsim
Güntaç Aydın
Arkadaşlar FİFA yi ilk defa oynadığım için takım adının yanlış olduğu için takımı yeniden ad oluşturabilirim dierekten sildim takım adı bi kere oluşturulormuş ve birdaha değiştirilemiormuş öyle oluncada bende takım oluşturup sürekli sildim ve takım oluşturma hakkım kalmadı destekle iletişime geçtim ingilizce bir türlü doğru düzgün sorun çözücüolan olmadı sürekli benim ticket ile ilgilenen kişi değişiyor ve değişik cevaplar veriorlar ben burdan oyun ilerlemem silindi die ticketactım umarım ultimate team mımn silindiğini de syöledim onun hakkında işkem yapıorlardır
4.png

Hello Güntaç Aydın,

Hi my name is Kuldeep K and I'm the advisor that is currently handling your case.
In order to help you we need to locate your account, please be sure to provide at least one of these:
- Email address linked with you EA account
- psnID/XBOX Gamertag
- Your Origin ID
I will leave your case open for 7 days waiting for an answer, after that it will be closed automatically.
Thank you for contacting EA Help today, and please feel free to reach out to us again in case you need further assistance with this issue or any further queries you might have in the future!

Hello Güntaç Aydın,

Thank you for contacting EA Help.
My name is Thanglensang H and I'm the Game Advisor that is taking care of your case today.

I'm very sorry to read about your issue It seems you've lost your game progress, and I'll do my very best to assist you.

I will certainly go ahead and check the status of the account and help you with locating the old profile. Please let us know the email of your EA Account and your Origin ID. If you have more than one EA account also please help you with all the alternative email available.

I'll let your case open, waiting for your reply.
Thank you in advance for your answer and for contacting EA Help today.

Still need help? You can reach us on help.ea.com.

Thanglensang H.
EA Help

[ ref:_5002S00001NDjKOQA1:ref ]

Corporate Info Legal Notices Terms of Service Privacy Policy (UPDATED)

© Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.

Hello Güntaç Aydın,

Hi my name is Kuldeep K and I'm the advisor that is currently handling your case.
In order to help you we need to locate your account, please be sure to provide at least one of these:
- Email address linked with you EA account
- psnID/XBOX Gamertag
- Your Origin ID
I will leave your case open for 7 days waiting for an answer, after that it will be closed automatically.
Thank you for contacting EA Help today, and please feel free to reach out to us again in case you need further assistance with this issue or any further queries you might have in the future!

Still need help? You can reach us on help.ea.com.

Kuldeep K.
EA Help

Yeni mesajlar Yeni Konu Aç      

SON KONULAR

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Üyeler
Son üye
krynn
Top Bottom