Neler Yeni

Wowww I shocked guys ! Turks aren't arab .

Katılım
28 Ağustos 2022
Mesajlar
When ı went to Turkey's beaches ı saw to several guys from local people . They're smoking water pipe guys !
I think they're Turks but when ı talk with them ı discovered They're Syrian guys . How can it be ? This is insane . :D

1662540490462.png

I decide to eat something and ı went to the street . I shocked man when ı see these ? They're eating chicken doner they must be Turks ! But I was wrong They're syrian guys . They're eating syrian doner man .
I saw in germany Turks are eating chicken doner in everywhere but somehow syrian guys conquered to Turk streets and they're eating chicken doner in everwhere . This is insane !

1662541380182.png

I decided to eat hamburger from MCDonald's . When ı finished to my meals ı decided to look around for learning new things about Turkey .
I shocked ! my man , I lost my reality . I think ı'm walking around in Afghanistan or Pakistan .Cihad in everywhere ! my man !

1662542118294.png

I decided to forward for learning new things about Turkey . Now I think I'm walking around in Bangladesh Streets .

1662542394721.png

I saw them too in Afghanistan but They're everywhere in Turkey !

1662542562561.png

Don't blame me ! Guys ! I saw them too in Afghanistan or Bangladesh or Pakistan !

They're talking about ISLAM everytime and they're talking about CIHAD ! Dressing culture is same ! Food Culture is same ! Same taste .

I didn't see any difference . Don't blame me ! You guys are eating like them and living like them !

Dressing like them . I couldn't see any difference between you and them !

Don't joke with me ! Guys . How can you be same with these .

SHAME ON YOU . :p:D:p

YOU GUYS ARE LİAR !

1662544086158.png

1662543972568.png

Son düzenleme:
Katılım
30 Eylül 2021
Mesajlar
Dahası  
Reaksiyon skoru
Konum
Kurtlar Vadisi
İsim
Mehmet Bozaklı
İlgilendiği Kategoriler
bilgisayar
When ı went to Turkey's beaches ı saw to several guys from local people . They're smoking water pipe guys !
I think they're Turks but when ı talk with them ı discovered They're Syrian guys . How can it be ? This is insane . :D

Alıntıyı görüntüle

I decide to eat something and ı went to the street . I shocked man when ı see these ? They're eating chicken doner they must be Turks ! But I was wrong They're syrian guys . They're eating syrian doner man .
I saw in germany Turks are eating chicken doner in everywhere but somehow syrian guys conquered to Turk streets and they're eating chicken doner in everwhere . This is insane !

Alıntıyı görüntüle

I decided to eat hamburger from MCDonald's . When ı finished to my meals ı decided to look around for learning new things about Turkey .
I shocked ! my man , I lost my reality . I think ı'm walking around in Afghanistan or Pakistan .Cihad in everywhere ! my man !

Alıntıyı görüntüle

I decided to forward for learning new things about Turkey . Now I think I'm walking around in Bangladesh Streets .

Alıntıyı görüntüle

I saw them too in Afghanistan but They're everywhere in Turkey !

Alıntıyı görüntüle

Don't blame me ! Guys ! I saw them too in Afghanistan or Bangladesh or Pakistan !

They're talking about ISLAM everytime and they're talking about CIHAD ! Dressing culture is same ! Food Culture is same ! Same taste .

I didn't see any difference . Don't blame me ! You guys are eating like them and living like them !

Dressing like them . I couldn't see any difference between you and them !

Don't joke with me ! Guys . How can you be same with these .

SHAME ON YOU . :p:D:p

YOU GUYS ARE LİAR !

Alıntıyı görüntüle

Alıntıyı görüntüle
Türkçe yapsan nolur yani.Uygulamadan girenler üzgün

_Zaur_

80+ Silver
Katılım
16 Ağustos 2022
Mesajlar
Dahası  
Reaksiyon skoru
Konum
Azerbaycan
İsim
Zaur
İlgilendiği Kategoriler
Konu dışı
Katılım
28 Ağustos 2022
Mesajlar
  • Konu Sahibi Konu Sahibi

AneX

80+ Silver
Katılım
3 Temmuz 2020
Mesajlar
Dahası  
Reaksiyon skoru
Konum
CSGO'da 10LVL leri tokatlıyor
İsim
THEY CALL ME ANEX
bu adam fake değilse tüm dünya alem beni

hazeleyes

80+
Katılım
6 Eylül 2022
Mesajlar
Dahası  
Reaksiyon skoru
İsim
Gökdeniz
Hello,
Is your drivers updated and did you do all of windows update ? If you not, you should try.
Have a nice day.

Katılım
28 Ağustos 2022
Mesajlar
Hello,
Is your drivers updated and did you do all of windows update ? If you not, you should try.
Have a nice day.

Woww finally ı found ! Thanks to Microsoft's workers .

Regards :D
Mesaj otomatik birleştirildi:

bu adam fake değilse tüm dünya alem beni

İspanya'dan , Almanya'dan İngiltere'den Avustralya'dan arkadaşlar . Böyle düşünüyor . Onları bilgilendirdiğimde ise !

Bu adamlar tatil yapan adamlar ! Buraya geldiklerinde tamamen farklı bir tabloyla karşılıyorlar .

Bana da genelde şakayla karışık bunları söylüyorlar .

Gelen istisnasız burayı Arap ülkesi sanıyor .

Konu buradan açıldı :

Afrikalısı bile arap sanıyor bizi

Son düzenleme:
Yeni mesajlar Yeni Konu Aç      

SON KONULAR

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Üyeler
Son üye
yusufsmsek
Top Bottom